Welcome to PSR Dining. On behalf of the entire dining staff we would like to thank you for participating in our program. We are excited to introduce you to this year’s meal and plan options.
OPENING AUGUST 31ST, 2015
Dates: Monday, August 25, 2014 to May 22, 2015
Dining room open Monday – Saturday (closed Sundays and holidays)
Closed the following dates:
|September 1, 2014||Labor Day|
|October 19 – 26, 2014||Reading Week|
|November 27 – 28, 2014||Thanksgiving|
|December 13, 2014 – January 4, 2015||Christmas break|
|January 19, 2015||MLK day|
|February 16, 2015||President’s day|
March 22 – 29, 2015
April 3, 2015
- $2,110 per semester
- This plan is open to everyone, even those not living in a dorm. You get unlimited entry and all you can eat 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday ) throughout the semester. Students living in PSR dorms are required to purchase this plan. Students taking only online, distance, blended, or hybrid courses may petition to the Business Office to waive this requirement.
Block 25 Plan:
- $195.00 per block of 25 (PSR students, faculty & staff)
- $210.00 per block of 25 (Non PSR)
Block 5 Plan:
- $41.00 per block of 5 (PSR students, faculty & staff)
- $46.00 per block of 5 (Non PSR)
- The block meal plans are designed for commuters, faculty, staff and students living in other on-campus housing. (one card each semester required for all non-dorm students in degree programs that require on-campus presence). Block cards are not transferrable and expire at the end of the academic year of issue. Students enrolled in PSR (full or part-time) are required to purchase a Block 25 plan each semester.
- Unused portions of a block card may be used in any term of the academic year. Students will still be required to purchase a card in both fall and spring terms.
- Please treat your card like cash, it cannot be replaced if lost.
- Fresh fruit, salads and breads
- Made to order breakfasts
- Made to order sandwiches and specials until 2:00 pm
- Housemade soups
- Vegetarian options at every meal
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
Hours and walk-in prices, Monday - Saturday:
Monday - Friday
- Breakfast 7:30 am until 10:30 am - $8.25
- Lunch 11:30 am until 3:00 pm - $9.75
- Dinner 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm - $10.25
- Brunch 12:00 pm until 2:00 pm - $9.75
- Self-serve salad bar 2:00 pm until 4:00 pm - $9.75
- Dinner 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm - $10.25
Students are permitted to take their meals to go instead of eating in the facility. Diners will be able to purchase a reusable to-go container for $5. The containers are the same size as the plastic boxes they are replacing, and are dishwasher safe. The used container can be rinsed, returned to the dining hall, and exchanged for a clean container. The returned containers will be washed and sanitized by the dinning staff and then be available for reuse. As long as a diner brings in a used container, there is no additional cost to the diner for the next box. Disposable boxes will no longer be available.
At the end of the semester, the diner can keep the container or return it for a $5 refund.
Boxes can be exchanged for a token when not in use.
Do you have particular dietary needs or restrictions? Let us know and we will try to accommodate them.
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Valid meal card is required at each meal attended.
- Meal cards may only be used by person to whom it is issued.
- Meal cards can be used for guests if accompanied by the owner of the card.
Meals are always "all you care to eat." In an effort to reduce food waste, please consider selecting only one entree at a time. You are always welcome to come back for seconds if you like.
We invite and encourage you to contact us with questions, comments or suggestions. Please share your feedback, comments and or suggestions in person or by email.
Andrew Maxon, Chef/Manager