Come & See! Prospective and Admitted Student Event
Pacific School of Religion (PSR) prepares spiritually formed, theologically rooted leaders for social transformation!
Come & See! Prospective and Admitted Student Event is designed for those pursuing a call to ministry or considering seminary (graduate theological education) as preparation for social change work as a pastor, justice leader, chaplain, religious educator, scholar, administrator, or other faith community professional.
Date: November 6-7, 2015
Location: PSR 1798 Scenic Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709
Check out the tentative schedule for the weekend.
Registration is free & includes meals Friday dinner through Saturday lunch.
Pre-registration deadline is Friday October 30, 2015. Space is limited; register now!
You can also register on-site: Friday November 6th, 1-4pm
or Saturday November 7th, 8-9am
An Opportunity for Reflection and Discernment
- Gather in community with others responding to a call placed on their hearts
- Experience silence, deep listening, time for individual and group reflection (including a group for spouses and partners)
- Discern your vocation and explore the meanings of a call to social change work and ministry
- Worship & pray in community
Experience Pacific School of Religion
- Discover the many academic programs and resources available at PSR and the Graduate Theological Union (GTU), the largest and most diverse partnership of seminaries and graduate schools in the United States
- Meet faculty, students, and staff from Pacific School of Religion
- Learn about community life, financial aid, housing, and more
- Tour the PSR campus and the Graduate Theological Union
Once registered, you’ll receive information about reserving housing on the PSR campus as well local Berkeley off-campus options. You’ll then make your own reservation directly. Any questions? Just call 510/849-8931.
Be our guest for all meals Friday dinner through Saturday Lunch. (Box meals may be pre-ordered for Saturday dinner.) On your registration, note if you will join in the Saturday breakout lunch about the Theological Education for Leadership program and/or other affinity groups throughout the weekend.
All public assembly facilities used for the Come & See! Prospective Student Event are wheelchair accessible. Please specify any accessibility needs or dietary restrictions on the registration form.