Download PSR Application Instructions, Application, Reference Forms
These program applications and reference forms are available in PDF format to print out and mail to the PSR Admissions Office. If your browser does not support PDF files, request to have an application sent to you by mail. You can also apply online using our secure form.
- Application Instructions and Requirements
- Application for Admission (for all programs except the GTU Common Master of Arts, the Certificate of Theological Education for Leadership, or Special Student Status)
- 2014-15 Changemaker Fellowship Application
- Application for Special Student Status
- Audit Application
Applications for Current Students
- Instructions to Add or Change a Program
- Application to Add or Change a Program
- Application for Full Status (for MDiv and MTS students who were admitted with provisional status)
Download Reference Form
For information about the Theological Education for Leadership program or to apply contact Program Coordinator Rev. Janice Sommerville at 510/849-8284 or email@example.com.
Applications for the GTU Common Master of Arts program must be made through the Graduate Theological Union Admissions Office. Visit the GTU website or contact the GTU Admissions Office at 800/826-4488.