Come & See! Prospective and Admitted Student Event
Pacific School of Religion (PSR) prepares bold scholars and leaders for ministries of compassion and justice!
PSR's Come & See! Prospective and Admitted Student Event is designed for those pursuing a call to ministry or considering seminary (graduate theological education) as preparation for work as a pastor, chaplain, religious educator, scholar, administrator, or other faith community professional.
Event Date: April 4-5, 2014
PSR 1798 Scenic Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709
Pre-Registration Deadline: Friday, March 28, 2014
You can also register on-site - Friday, April 4th from 1-4pm
or Saturday, April 5th from 8-9am.
Registration is free & includes meals Fri dinner - Sat dinner.
(You can return printable registration form by mail/fax OR open as fillable .pdf and return as an e-mail attachment.)
An Opportunity for Reflection and Discernment
- Gather in community with others answering God’s call
- Experience silence, deep listening, time for individual and group reflection (including a group for spouses and partners)
- Discern your vocation and explore the meaning of a call to ministry
- Worship & pray in community
Experience Pacific School of Religion
- Discover the many academic programs and resources available at PSR and the Graduate Theological Union (GTU), the largest and most diverse partnership of seminaries and graduate schools in the United States
- Meet faculty, students, and staff from Pacific School of Religion
- Learn about community life, financial aid, housing, and more
- Tour the PSR campus and the Graduate Theological Union
Registration Information (Registration is free!)
Deadline is Friday, March 28, 2014. Space is limited - register early:
- Download a Printable Registration Form - You can return form electronically
as an e-mail attachment, by fax or by mail.
- Register by phone: 510/849-8931
Once registered, you’ll receive information about reserving housing on the PSR campus as well local Berkeley off-campus options. You’ll then make your own reservation directly. Any questions? Just call 510/849-8931.
Be our guest for all meals Friday dinner through Saturday dinner. On your registration, note if you will join in the Saturday breakout lunch about the Theological Education for Leadership program and/or other affinity groups throughout the weekend.
All public assembly facilities used for the Come & See! Prospective Student Event are wheelchair accessible. Please specify any accessibility needs or dietary restrictions on the registration form.