Obtain codes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the Mudd Building, the Computer Lab, Mudd 104, TV Lounge, D’Autremont & the PSR Chapel is provided as a PSR student benefit. All rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis:
• Mudd 104 is available when no class is in session there
• Computer Room is available 24/7
• TV Lounge is available 24/7
• Dining Hall is available Monday through Friday until 9:30 p.m.
• Chapel is available 24/7 when it is not reserved
In order to ensure that PSR students enjoy that intended benefit, it is necessary for all users to participate in observing a few security and facility care guidelines:
- All facility users must acquire the necessary codes by emailing the Dean’s Office Assistant at email@example.com (name or student I.D. must be included in the request)
- All users must read the “Accountability Covenant” indicating agreements to NOT SHARE the codes with others.
- Access to codes should NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE (this is redundant, but absolutely bears repeating).
- Users are also asked not to admit person who have “left their codes at home” and/or cannot present adequate identification to show they are authorized users of the facilities.
- Users are asked to ensure that the facility door has closed completely upon leaving the building.
- PSR Chapel: The code numbers to the chapel door near the outside bathroom maybe used when the doors are looked before 8 am and after 5 pm, Monday to Friday. If the chapel has been officially reserved, it is not available.
- Computer Lab Basic Guidelines are below. Since we don’t have a paid staff to guard the space, please help enforce the rules below by reminding those who are using the computer lab about the rules.