The following items are required to apply for admission to Pacific School of Religion:
- Online Application
- Personal statement
- $50 application fee
- Doctor of Ministry applicants are also required to submit an updated CV or resume
- Online Reference Form (E-mail this form to your 3 references. Applications are not considered complete without these.)
- Transcripts (Official transcripts must be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions, Pacific School of Religion, 1798 Scenic Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709. The transcripts must show the completion of your bachelor’s degree. Unofficial transcripts may be used for review purposes; however, the official transcripts must be received prior to registration and matriculation.)
We review applications on a rolling basis. However, applying before the priority deadlines will ensure that you are considered for our merit scholarships for terms listed below.
- Fall Admission Priority Deadline: February 1
- Spring Admission Priority Deadline: October 1
Once your application is complete, the review process takes two to six weeks. Applications submitted less than three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester may not be processed in time and may be considered for the following semester.
Taking a Class at Pacific School of Religion
Enrolling in a degree or certificate program is not the only way to take a class at PSR. The public is welcome to explore these options for attendance: