Campbell United Church of Christ (UCC) is an inclusive, progressive community of faith. We welcome all people regardless of race, culture, creed, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ability, and socio-economic status. Our six core values include: Joy; Faith; Respect; Connectedness; Growth; and laughter.
Campbell UCC has an opening for a part-time Office Administrator. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication and administrative skills who seeks to be part of a loving and open community.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Application Deadline: March 4, 2019
Reports to: Pastor
Position Status: Part-time, 20-25 hours/week, non-exempt. $16-18 per hour, depending on experience.
Position Summary: To provide administrative support to church members, staff and pastor.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Check, Sort, and Deliver USPS church Mail.
- Receive and process office deliveries as they arrive.
- Check & Respond to church emails
- Check, Sort, Deliver, and Respond to church voicemails
- Gather information for and submit weekly church newsletter
- Provide the weekly worship roadmap
- Provide Worship Slides weekly
- Maintain Worship Announcement Slides
- Distribute checks
- Church Calendaring, Scheduling, Rental Leases, and Inquiries
- Receive and sort timely rental payments
- Distribution and Tracking of Church Keys
- Updating Church Website and other Social Media sites
- Ordering of Church Supplies
- Changing Lockbox Codes on a Monthly basis
- Keeping Membership Packets available
- Answering Church phone calls
- Office reception for church guests: Providing information & assistance
- Assist with Food Pantry Donations and duties as needed.
- Pastoral Support – any other tasks requested by the Pastor.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Word processing, Power point, Google Drive, Microsoft Publisher.
- Attention to detail.
- A commitment to good interpersonal relationships, teamwork and support of church ministries.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when appropriate.
- Demonstrate friendly, professional demeanor.
- Dependable on-site attendance.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience preferred.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma and minimum of 2 years of experience and/or training in office administrative duties, (or equivalent).
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
by the March 4th deadline.
Campbell Community Church
2927 East Campbell Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016