The Center for LGBTQ and Gender Studies in Religion (CLGS) is seeking a Part-time Student Worker for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Provide light office and administrative support to the CLGS Executive Director, Major Gifts Officer, and Office Manager.
- Assist with maintaining office organization
- Assist with maintaining storage and CLGS material organization
- Assist with copying, scanning, posting (bulletin boards at PSR and GTU), packing, and shipping materials and CLGS mailings
- Pick up CLGS mail and packages from PSR Reception
- Assist, as needed and how availability permits, with set up and coordination for CLGS events
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested or assigned may include: following up on service tickets with IT (Endsight) and / or Phone (Panterra), calendaring, uploading videos and pictures to CLGS shared drive, and other tasks as assigned.
Ideal hours per week will be approximately 10-12 hours per week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, between 10am and 3pm; however there is flexibility. Some Thursday evening and afternoon availability is desired to assist with CLGS events such as Lavender Lunches, Boswell Lecture Series, and other CLGS events.
All applicants for this position must be eligible for employment via Federal Work Study.
Please direct all inquiries to Bernard Schlager, PhD, Executive Director, CLGS at email@example.com or 510-849-8278.