Contact the Registrar

Lyndsey Reed
Phone: 510/849-8285
Fax: 510/845-8948 (Please include “Attn: Registrar”)

To obtain an unofficial transcript of your completed coursework and grades, print one out from Sonis by logging in to your account and clicking on “Transcript.” If you do not have a Sonis account, you may not obtain an unofficial transcript and must request an official transcript instead.

To obtain an official transcript of your completed coursework and grades, either click on the link for the online transcript request form or follow the instructions below for a paper request form.

For the quickest service, use this ONLINE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM and select an electronic pdf copy of your transcript (if acceptable by whomever you are sending it to). The cost for this online service is $14.25.

If you are unable to pay by credit card or e-check and must pay by cash or hard copy check, please use this Transcript Request form. The cost for this process is $15.00 per copy. All requests must be in writing with your signature.

Processing may take up to 10 business days from the time of receipt of the request. Incomplete requests will not be processed.

Official PSR transcripts list your coursework completed as a PSR student; your full legal name; your degree/certificate program, and if applicable, the date your degree was conferred; previous degrees from other universities (if you had reported them); your date of birth; and your state or country of birth. Official transcripts also include a brief explanation of grades and are signed, dated, and sealed by the Registrar.

PSR transcripts list only courses that have been graded, not courses that are still in progress. To obtain a listing of your current coursework, please print out a copy of your class schedule from Sonis.

Though official transcripts note how many transfer credits from another institution were accepted toward your degree/certificate, it does not list the actual courses and grades from the other institutions that were transferred. Your grade point average (GPA) from transferred courses is not counted in your PSR GPA. PSR does not assume authority to issue official transcripts from other institutions, even those from which transferred credits were accepted. To obtain official transcripts of coursework done at other institutions, please contact the registrar’s office at those institutions.